Bashi's Baked Wings! CRISPY!
Baked Wings you say? They must not be Crispy! Wrong! They must not taste as good as the greasy fried ones! Wrong! They are better. Give them a try and then tell me about it!
Perfect recipe for the fall and football season! I don't love football, I don't hate it. But I do love to host and making this recipe always makes my guests happy! My recipe uses NO FLOUR, NO FRYING and SALT FREE Lemon Pepper, and wing sauce. That's IT!
Serve with Bashi's Famous Kaledean Salad and you have a winning meal!
What at you need:
- Chicken Wings - Cut (Whole Foods has THE BEST wings, cut small and around 3 lbs per pack)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Pepper - Salt Free
- Buffalo Wing Sauce (I prefer Wing-Time or Bella's from Whole Foods)
- Spray for baking pan (I use Coconut Oil Spray)
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees.
- Rinse chicken wings in a colander. Some people prefer to not rinse their chicken, it's a personal decision.
- Pat the wings dry with paper towel. They need to pretty dry so that you don't get soggy wings. And I don't know anyone that likes soggy wings!
- Drizzle olive oil to coat wings.
- Season with salt free lemon pepper.
- Transfer wings to sprayed non stick baking sheet skin side up.
- Bake for 45 minutes - or more depending on level of crispiness desired.
- Transfer wings to mixing bowl with tongs.
- Pour warmed up buffalo wing sauce over wings and mix with spoon.
- Transfer to serving plate and SERVE!